Friday, April 23, 2010

what a boring day!!

Friday 4.42pm.

Haiyaaa! I'm so damn bored, well today we're suppose to go to hiking but then there are some difficulties that i don't want to talk about.
hmm,, i'm at my cousin's house. boredddd playing laptop all day is making my back hurt
my cousin went out just now they'tr going to gadong. i can't come because i'm enjoying my facebook dhaaa yeah right! ;p anyway i've meet this gir named Dayangku Junnatum Naim hich is a girl that i wanted to be with but i was afraid to confront her. i'm a new student there so i have to familiar with stuff. gheee,

arghhh! i need something to do like enjoying, fun and exciting. shittt! tomorrow maybe we're going to KB at Danny's house which is kinda a good thing for me to have fun and fooooood! god! i wish they make alot of delicious food on Danny's birthday.ohh yeah i'm going to skate there if i'm BORED!!

well i'll update soon Ad'    i'll be the last writer you'll ever see. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment